Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pablo Neruda's Love Sonnet #11 "To Edward Cullen"

(When I read this poem, I thought of Edward Cullen. I didn't write it, but it expresses what I feel about this unique character in the Twilight Series)

Love Sonnet XI

I crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets.
Bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me,
all dayI hunt for the liquid measure of your steps.

I hunger for your sleek laugh,
your hands the color of a savage harvest,
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,
I want to eat your skin like a whole almond.

I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,
I want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,
And I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,

hunting for you, for your hot heart,
like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue.

Submitted by Sara G. (Los Angeles, CA)


Edward Cullen Sonnet, Twilight Fan Writing, Twilight Poem, Twilight Poetry, Edward Cullen love poems, poems about Twilight, poems about Edward Cullen, Edward Cullen poetry, Robert Pattinson Poetry, Jacob Black poems, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn poetry, poems, love poems, sonnets, love poetry, Twilight inspired writing, Twilight Series poetry, Twilight Series poems, fan poetry, Twilight fan writing, Edward Cullen, vampire poems, vampire poetry, Bella Swan poetry, I love Edward Cullen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It says Twlight! Lovely!! Brava!!!

Lee marie said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com