Sunday, January 11, 2009

Edward

*

Edward

His face, so white, so hard almost like a statue.
Almost like if one sudden movement dared to touch him,
it would shatter into a thousand pieces.

And his eyes, so gold, so black though still slightly calming.
They were looking right in my direction.

His arms wrapped gracefully around my waist,
as I began to feel the ice raising up my spine.

I looked up so I could see those magnificent eyes
realizing that they were bending down toward mine.
Suddenly I felt his rich, plump lips gently brush against my cheek.

Just then I realized that my fear had been gone.
Coming close to death three times truly changed my soul.

Edward isn't just perfect,
nor is he human.
He is and always shall be...
My Vampire!

*

Rebecca Y-H ( Ontario, Canada)

No comments: